Sunday, December 26, 2010

Size Queen Bed Cargo Van

Stolen films

I know why I watch TV only, I never buy legal DVDs and download current movies on the net!

A colleague was probably sorry for me and I have slipped a few recent movies so I do not get too boring. The whole thing is a few weeks ago! Today was
I will be so boring that I fell back on the films "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" it should be.

The whole looks like this:


Click on the image and makes it nice and big! The film also do not you look into a 10cm small window, but on the whole screen! I mean the quality is even for a cell phone display too bad! Much too dark, grainy black shadows on the sides and completely! The sound even actually ...
I can imagine really great how the co-worker (or other) before his 50-inch Full HD TV with Dolby system just sits and looks at such films. Bravo ... -.-

People: If your home theater system has tasted sooo much that you can afford no more, no more DVDs can go to the movies, then check RTL easy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment