Thursday, December 23, 2010

Over The Counter Drugs Italy Usa

door No. 23 (Traveling to Chennai)

Hyderabad-Chennai-Mamallapuram-Pondicherry-Chennai-Hyderabad.
This is the route that led me out last week for the first time from the big bubble Hyderabad to spit me first in the large bubble Chennai. As in the Kuhpopulation Mamallapuram, but the number of reported motor vehicles exceeded, the joy was great. Finally out from the concrete jungles, away from smog, noise and crowds. From this perspective the trip was a success and if you then also have to contend is thought that the whole trip is based on a lost passport from Jule, who was in Chennai now successfully re-applied, that we get two days off without straining our holiday cash, I have bathed for the first time in the Pacific Ocean, that I have Olivia and Nils seen again by the preparatory seminar, that I met the Indian overnight train journey, that I was in the shadow of Krishna's butter linger ball, then the trip was simply awesome.
Since this is an advent calendar I would like to keep the text mass as low as possible to increase the number of images in the relationship.
























0 comments:

Post a Comment