Saturday, December 25, 2010

Colors Of The Catholic Faith

Android App: hear "Yeah, I Ate That"

With no other phone I had yet so much fun and so many features as my Android phone Motorola Milestone! establish
One reason for my blog a new category: Android

And today I want a small, fun, imagine if a bit superfluous App: "Yeah, I Ate That!"
What is is simple: you make a photo of his food and loads it using the high-App. A quick add location and description and you can rate and comment on others and the whole.
Unfortunately there's not so much going on ... Each day there are about 2 to 3 uploads.
The whole is within the next app to be normal on the Internet: yeahiatethat.com

Because there is a bit little is going on, but the app makes fun otherwise, gives me 4 of 5 stars !

0 comments:

Post a Comment