Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Need To Break My Lease Because Of Pregnancy

The company but to me ^ ^

Most I believe would sit around as a security guard all night just pointless . When people go at night I sit there and when the morning come again, I'm still sitting there ...

is so calm but it did not! On the contrary: it is now and even quite dangerous!
It is here again and again that some people here get over fences. In most cases the only young people who need a little thrill - is, without criminal background.
came in this year but during my service to two break-ins - that target entries with criminal background. The first was caught by me while in the act, but could not escape without further success, the second was a few months then put me through by the police.

For years I lie to my superiors in the ears, back to the land better. So far without success ...
Until now! The last few days has secured the entire area in addition to barbed wire! Although hardly holds on, but makes things more difficult.
speak I like so young rinse with boredom, but the real criminals are not really doing their hold.

But at least, that's a start! Am glad indeed that my advice at all ^ ^
meet wait times now are whether my other proposals to increase security even after.

bekomm So I sit here because of money for stupid! It seldom happens that, but if something happens, then probably do the least in my shoes! become

0 comments:

Post a Comment