Friday, January 7, 2011

When Does The J Train Run Express?

Palette Mülheim

go in Mülheim are few opportunities in the evening away - actually for me no!
Mülheim has the highest average age in North Rhine-Westphalia, noting that one too! The young and young at heart rather drive to neighboring cities.
There is the famous disco-mile on the dirt road, but the high crime there, but it scares the most from. About
main road in Mülheim always so much rioting and so much riff-raff that I would rather go to other cities to celebrate!

The only shop where I go at all (not long before), the "Mississippi" is (formerly New Orleans) in the forum. Super comfortable, great breakfast, delicious food ... Prices are reasonable and just in the audience is still bearable. But here it comes around (Forum, Downtown, Central Station) every weekend to actually rampage!

In Brief (January 14, clock 16) makes an old "cult shop" at the synagogue space in the city center again: the range!
I do not know how the store was before - I ask myself too seriously why the store went bankrupt when it soooo was great - but it sounds promising to:
your concept builds on past times when the range is known and was popular among art lovers and individualists in the city. "We are working closely together with the museum next door, artist Works, installations and sculptures, may be issued with us, "says Brinkmann. to use the mass was not her thing. There are other locations in the inner city, Brinkmann, who brings much experience in the catering industry and has already raised some shops and eating in Bottrop.
Source: Derwen
There will also be offered in addition to traditional food and drinks, finger food. Opening times are unknown (except that closed on Mondays) and prices are still not known (moderate prices ...).

That could be my favorite bar I doubt it, but I will be visiting the store in the future at any rate it!

When I was there, I will refund in any case report!

0 comments:

Post a Comment