Friday, January 14, 2011

Implantation Bleeding And Diarrhea

end of the two-wheel winter break

After prolonged break of frost and snow I've now today my Bikes made fit again, and it tries -.-

In my Daelim I've twice kicked the kick and ran the thing! I went to the gas station bissl air pumped into the tires and buy spare parts for the scooters.
Conclusion: The bike is still the winter break. Jump to reliable legal and otherwise have the same defects as before (nothing worse now).

My Piaggio X9 jumps still not start. I found ne fuse and thought it was because ... But after I purchase a new, they still have not jumped at all -.-
since I cleaned the carburetor -.-

China at the small role I've still done nothing. The fire mark is valid until the end of February, until then I want to have repaired and sold (not much there anyway, ...). China Roller containing

In any case, tomorrow I can at least take the motorcycle of the early shift - so at least I can sleep an hour longer:) The next
Frost gives again until the end of next week ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment