Friday, February 18, 2011

Nud Women Hiv Risk And Testing?

What is this? [8]

This February you listening are a few blog entries than usual. to do a lot, lot, nothing special to report and not in the mood ... Short status messages provides also always at Facebook and Twitter . Nevertheless
again a little overview:

license and the car:
Thanks to a small loan rate I'll soon my car and big motorcycle license . Start Whether and to what car I'm going to get then is anybody's guess ... It will definitely be more likely to buy very cheap. Depending on how much I can scrape together a car for 1500 to 2500 Euro, preferably a convertible ^ ^ But not the desired Mercedes CLK Cabrio (the one probably will be in 3 years), but rather something like an Opel Astra Cabrio Renault R19/Megane convertible or BMW 3 Series Convertible ^ ^

scooter and motorcycle:
The two scooters are still ne site -.- As usual I lack the time, but at least the small scooters almost ready and can soon be sold be!
The motorcycle bums though to himself, but at least it works. This will brought back on track as soon as the scooter runs great again.
As soon as I got the license, then the big scooters sold to finance a car. The chopper will keep me:)

property:
Joa basically because everything is ... All bills are paid except for a just and gas property management provider to make stress -.- In the apartment live two, but I will make advance payments for 4 or 5 people. Ja ne is clear! But everything else
tutti;)

gambling:
As recently said, I'm with Eve Online and stopped shortly thereafter and then with city-ville.
moment I been playing so nothing! I have not much time for ... Let's see ...
It should probably come soon something "big" and News of the X-universe. The last part was supposed to be the end ... If still a part, or maybe the hoped-line version? I wait!

work and leisure:
work is as usual good: Hours agree sharing OK, can not ^ ^ complain Today I got my last working day, then I'm first for the rest of the month remaining vacation, because I last year so have taken some vacation ^ ^ And next month, and again a few days XD
On free days, I'm in the usual places: Cafe Nord, Pulp, the neighbor, here and there ... and not to forget: On 25 February, the benefit concert (organized by my friend!) In the incident Bochum!

Dutch Police:
Well, this topic is not over yet -.- The first wanted to have more than 30 € ne security before the case comes again to judge (it was a question that I was allegedly flashed ... is on the photo to see but it is not my bike!). The money I have at some time in December paid and of course I have not since heard from them! So, who already holds the Germans for cheaters, who had no contact with the Dutch!

diet and exercise:
* lol *...
I then removed with Almased good time, too increased. I'm still not stable (!) Below my starting weight. Was worth it, but currently lack the motivation ... the sport anyway! But right now is OK!

0 comments:

Post a Comment