Sunday, February 13, 2011

How Much Snowfall Does It Take To Cancel A Flight

Eve Online ... Gone!

I have now gambled after a long hiatus for 3 months Eve Online ... well, more or less flat ...
Actually, I was to keep running only every few days online and on the skills to sell a few goods. Fights I'm not flying!
And for that I pay 13 euros a month? From now on no more!

In March 2009 I started. Then there are now so 2 years (minus the break). If one then calculates times for 13 € a month ... No, I will not announce the number! That hurt a bit!
On the other hand, I had a long and fun I have in the whole period, no other computer games purchased (which also cost around 50 € and are often played out after a few days). So I do not regret it really!

However, it is difficult to separate from those games! They invest not only money but also a lot of time around his character to build on!
Several million skill points, money in the hundreds of millions and be a nice fleet ... Most of my fleet, I've sold and donated the most money meinr Corp..
I keep a few ships and a few million. It does not delete: The account is disabled and can be reactivated at any time. I do not think that I'll do yet, but that I could somehow calm ^ ^
similar I had back then with Ogame ...

history on the subject: Eve Online and Ogame

I have been playing for some time on Facebook, the browser game "city ville" where you must build a city - similar to SimCity, but not nearly so extensive! The game is free, but you can buy NEN added bonus, which makes playing easier.
I'm grad to NEM point where I can barely even without this bonus progress. But I will pay anything for the game! I think it will be soon lost in the sand ...

What I will gamble now / future? Hm .. So in terms of such MMORPG is no alternative! Eve Online is actually because the only thing my Taste has taken. Star Trek Online will be rather bleak and X-Online will probably never give up: (
browser games make it incredibly addictive, but they are usually very simple one, and according to a truncated ... must not even be sure
I could do! Counter-Strike or Battlefield 2 gaming! Or "X-Offline" (better known as X3 Terran Conflict) ^ ^
Overall, I hardly been playing anyway ... The Wii is more or less dusty and otherwise nothing gezockt .. . Whether I'm out of the age well? Nääää
XD Let's see what happens!

0 comments:

Post a Comment