Monday, November 8, 2010

Side Effect Oftetralysal

Sushi / Asian food

I was today before work, such as shopping (almost) always a trifle at Lidl.
was there last week an Asian action and still like this today, I discovered Sushi (Remainder). So just directly packed ^ ^

weighs 220.5 grams
The content and costs 3,95 Euro. But you get:
2x nigiri with smoked salmon
2x nigiri with boiled shrimp
2x California Rolls
1x maki with smoked salmon
1x maki with cucumber
2x Maki with raw tilapia
1x Maki with carrot
to wooden chopsticks, soy sauce, wasabi and ginger.

preparation must not: It all gets out of the cardboard packaging and waits 2-3 hours to thaw the whole thing. must wait too long, but not because otherwise the raw fish begins to bum!

To Taste: How sweet! Is nothing in it to complain about! The stuff is frozen immediately after preparation and after thawing is almost fresh. Is ne good alternative to the restaurant, especially at that price!

For dessert gabs NEN yogurt with litchi and elder flower. Also delicious, if not truly Asia;) because Asians do not eat dairy products!

- - - -

And where we grade on the matter:
My diet is the last time rather poor ... is mainly because I do not really ne diet XD I'll eat what I want and mostly out of boredom ... Only things like chips or chocolate, I have always been reduced! Have recently increased again just under 2 pounds, but I am still just under 4 pounds below my starting weight. All is not lost;)

came to me yesterday the subject an idea: The Asians are due to their diet rather thin! Of course, due to the "traditional" Asian food! What we here in Germany, known as Asia is full of fat and calorie sauces!
I'll try me in the near future to feed more Asian. Rich in vitamins and low in fat! For breakfast, then so jokes like rice soup, and I think that for breakfast is very expensive but ...
However, some think that the Asians for genetic reasons are so thin, after all, put rice in a lot of carbohydrates, which really makes the fat amounts. On the other hand, the Asians are bold, succumb to the non-Asian food ... McDoof can greet;)
The only thing that gives clarity: all try it! At the end I did yesterday in an Asian shop already ordered some ingredients, today in Lidl a few little things and the days I drive into an Asian shop to get to the last ingredients. Will the days of first Peking soup even make ne ^ ^ Some recipes I got from Chefkoch.de , more ideas can be found here: Recipes
-china.de and my-chinese-kueche.de

I will report what's in rum ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment