Saturday, November 20, 2010

Cervix Low And Very Soft

My financial situation

I once the bank statements for the last 3 months by then and looked once calculated that I spend a month on average.
The result: what I earn goes completely away again, or in other words, money that I have I also give out ^ ^ save with is nothing, I have no reserves, but I rely on no debt!

All Share up like so:
festivals, monthly expenses: 43% from the salary
They are rent, electricity, GEZ, car insurance, Internet, cell phone, saving contract and so on.
purchases: 16% from the salary
supermarkets, beverage stores (which was paid by debit card and I'll almost always)
money from vending machine: 14% from the salary
cash I give mostly in pubs and discos from (party must be!), a small part in supermarkets, pizzerias and what to hold or pay as cash.
Special issues: 27% from the salary
These are credit card statements, purchase orders on the internet and whatever else arises from the series. Almost all the expenditure does not necessarily have to be ... ^ ^


When I next year would like to get a driving license and then I will still buy a car, my additional costs of around 240 to 300 euros a month (loan rates, insurance, taxes, gasoline). By May the luck of the rate of credit paid off my scooter and my credit card charge is always lower (if I have a car, I'll sell two of my three scooters / motorcycles). Then I have to get used to me just a little less to buy "crap" and already I'm out the money for the car (the monthly payment ...)!

would it be a problem only when I would suddenly earn significantly less money (unlikely, but could happen). Of unemployment I will not even think oO ... or I would have otherwise less money available ...

also replied to the question why I do not want to be in my larger property: I can not afford! Compared to my current apartment would cost me about 180 € more ... Instead of car does not even work because I am dependent on a car when I lived there.

So in summary:
is financially right now and in the near future, everything's alright (though a bit short)!
main work continues to run so I will not be unemployed, my condo is rented to and there are no expensive, sudden, necessary purchases up to me. But there are still some opportunities in an emergency to save a little money. The
calms a bit ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment