Friday, November 19, 2010

انمي ترتوري

Sleeping pills from Lidl

my life I always had something against sleeping pills!
to chemical and fear of the many side effects ... I have better natural resources such as valerian or dream herb, and the like taken.

The last time I had always worse sleep problems (sleep, but also by sleep) and it was now back to a switch from night shift to day shift.
So I decided to go finally to buy sleeping pills: "Sleeping Stars" by Retorta , 20 pieces for around 4 €.

Last night while I was somewhat tired, but I've also maintaining sleep problems: Even if I should fall asleep, I wake up after about 2 hours again and then again to the need to sleep hours!
I have you as a tablet taken against clock 19:30 (according to package insert can you take a maximum of two) and went to bed against 20 clock. All day I have no other tablets, teas or alcohol taken to me - for fear of interactions;)
I must have fallen asleep pretty fast and only shortly after 1 clock I woke up once drenched in sweat just as well go back to sleep quickly.

decreased by 4 clock was ringing. I was on the news and "We Are The People" of "Empire Of The Sun" aroused - so the day starts well to ^ ^
I must say I am much more rested, fitter and better mood than usual! Super stuff!

The pills seem to help so very good! This one may not only have become a habit ... I will probably only take to change from night to day shifts (the next I'll probably only in February 2011 have) and perhaps in extreme cases ... It must be noted that we also need sufficient time to rest! If I must, for example, before 4-5 hours later to get up again, it will be too expensive to take a sleeping pill!

So, do now ready for work ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment