Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My Pinky Toe Is Swollen And Red

What is that? [9]

license:
I signed up and already had the first theoretical lessons behind me. Before I take the first practical lessons, I will go with my friend in the driver training area to practice something ^ ^ Maybe today ...
I think I will have finished the license in June.

Roller:
Little China scooter was sold on eBay: 162 €. Unfortunately I did not manage to repair the scooter and I did not continue ... so he was sold as defective and therefore gabs a bit less money.
the great role I have now to be picked up by a workshop, I also no longer with him farther.
I thought it was just a problem with the carburetor and I've already counted that money directly to small roles in the large scooter flows, but it is much worse: Today get a call that well what about the cylinder head. .. The repair will take several days of work, spare parts costs and up to 400 € oO -.- Sauber
Well, then must be nunmal ... I hope that I get the big scooter then sold at least for at least 1300 €.

Black Pott Charity Rock: The Concert
was unfortunately not as successful as hoped ... There was a profit is not so gabs anything to donate up to a few € which have been donated directly.
was good it anyway! The bands were great and the few visitors had fun!
videos and a few photos (just for Facebook friends, friends) are already online.

0 comments:

Post a Comment